Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Tarrah Anders - Stripped review

I enjoyed the unconventional way Rebeckha and Malcom met.  It was different and totally believable. It was unexpected and unplanned! Their attraction was immediate, but they took their time.  Rebeckha wasn't having things go her way when she met Malcom.  She certainly wasn't looking to date anyone and neither was he.  However, while he wasn't forceful, he didn't let her push him away and remained a constant fixture as their relationship developed.  He had a job many girlfriends wouldn't approve of or be okay with.  While they had to overcome this speed bump, it felt realistic. This book was sweet, lots sexy and one I couldn't put down. I really enjoyed Rebeckha and Malcom's journey. If you're a fan of Magic Mike and/or Thunder From Down Under, I think you'll appreciate things in this story! :)  


Acceptance. Trust. Confidence.

Malcolm and I met in an unfortunate way, and he has pushed himself into my life. When my drunk best friend invites him to her wedding as my date, I reluctantly give him a chance. I’m giving US a chance and I’m pleasantly surprised. 
Now I need to learn how to accept that he takes his clothes off for women. I need to trust that he’s not wanting to take any of them home. And I need to build the confidence when the green-eyed monster of jealousy rears its evil head.

No comments:

Post a Comment